The Tech-1 K Shoe is developed to withstand the stresses of kart racing with nubuck and microfiber upper for durability and support, new anatomical design for improved forefoot profiling and an asymmetric lacing system for a more progressive closure. New external reinforcements on the heel and toe area and an ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole with a rounded heel for unsurpassed levels of grip and sensitivity on the pedals.
• Designed and developed specifically for the stresses of kart racing.
• Advanced hybrid construction consisting of a durable nubuck microfiber upper with strategically positioned perforated zones for lightweight performance, excellent breathability and superior feel.
• External toe reinforcements on both sides for additional abrasion resistance and protection.
• Enhanced anatomical profiling for improved levels of comfort, fit and performance.
• Dual asymmetric closure system incorporates adjustable ultra-thin hook-and-loop grip strap plus aramidic speed top lacing coupled with para-aramidic eyelets for durability, personalized fit and secure closure.
• Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
• Soft microfiber collar is cut lower at the rear to allow greater Achilles’ heel comfort and improved range of movement.
• The tongue features perforated soft padding for comfort and improved fit.
• External rear heel rubber for improved abrasion resistance and protection.
• Innovative Alpinestars foot counter for maximum performance: an ergonomic, polypropylene heel counter provides support and stability inside the shoe, while a flatter forefoot with die-cut ribbing provides greater feel on the pedals.
• Ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole uses Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound which is strategically ribbed to provide pedal sensitivity and grip - in both wet and dry conditions.