This Alpinestars Co-driver boot complies with the latest FIA8856-2018homologation and is eligible for use in International motorsport events. While used mostly as a rally co-driver boot, it is also perfect for pit crews for use in pit lane servicing during endurance GT racing. The boots upper is made of leather, with bycast carbon leather on the heel and toe areas for extra durability and protection, which also adds a motorsport edge. With Nomex fireproof lining, the Radar boots have been designed for comfort. The collar is cut lower at the rear for a much improved Achilles and heel comfort, and increase the range of movement. With extra ankle padding and a padded tongue, it ensures a snug comfortable fit. It has a mass of strategically placed perforated areas for increased cooling and airflow to further enhance the increased comfort in this boot. With its durable and exclusive rubber compound sole with an aggressive tread pattern, it will offer excellent grip in almost all conditions. Available only in black with white in sizes 39 to 47.
• Ergonomic heel counter features compound construction which provides support and stability.
• Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
• Ankle support improves comfort and support when kneeling and moving quickly during pit-stops.
• Fireproof Nomex fabric ensures comfort and safety and complete foot protection.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound sole plus soft EVA provides support, protection and stability.
• Main upper constructed from leather plus bycast carbon leather on heel and toe areas for durability and protection.
• Designed and developed for professional pit-crews, this shoe complies with FIA (FIA:8856-2018) homologation.